Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THOMAS PAUL


I was checking out my friend Lizzie Garrett's website, designwatcher.com, and saw an amazing item that she featured, so I went to purchase it at elsewares.com. (Its a coat hanger and its so brilliant!)
While on the site, I saw this item, and that what a great way to have some cool black and white goth dessert plates and use it as wall art too! They are affordable, and are made from high quality, durable melamine. The pattern is an exclusive Thomas Paul design that references traditional motifs used in fine china and adds a modern gothic spin. Both, are new item and will be available to ship after November 22.

Gothic Side Plates: Measures 9" in diameter.: Dishwasher safe, not microwavable. Ships 11/22
Price $28.00 for a set of 4
Gift Box this item ($5)


Website: website. elsewares.com
www.elsewares.com

2 comments:

Fabrizio said...

Ciao!

I'm an Italian young designer. I was just blog surfing and I arrived here on your pages. Your blog is really interesting!

Greetings from Torino

:-D

Sharon Suh said...

Hey,
Thanks for your email! Do you live in Italy? What is our website? Sharon