Wednesday, November 15, 2006

JOSEPH AND JOSEPH



I was surfing the web this morning before work, and noticed an item that Karin Erikkson featured in her blog and LOVED it. I hate to knock off another person, but I feel the responsibility of not hiding good affordable finds for those few of you reading this blog!
There are fantastic colorful wall clocks by Joseph and Joseph and whether you are a student in a dorm room, to a celebrity with a case study home, you will find his clocks a hipper way to go than the typical herman miller clocks.
I have been in a black and white phase, I am featuring the all black which is my favorite...but there is teal blue, off white, and fuschia!
These are toughened glass wall clocks that utilize quality German quartz movements and guaranteed for 1 year against defects. These stylish time pieces, require a single AA battery (not supplied). Manufactured from toughened glass it is 39 cm (15¼ inches approx) in diameter. The website is based out of England, and depending on the clocks will range from about $50 to $85.

These can be purchasd on the Corvus Corone Mail Order.
Website: corvusweb.co.uk

http://corvusweb.co.uk

No comments: