Friday, November 10, 2006

ALEX WOO




Alex is friend of mine in New York who I first met when I was the photo editor at Instyle. I remember her calling me up before she became a very successful jewelry designer and asking me if she could come show us some of her new designs. I took that appointment and to this day, I love and still wear the items that I have purchased.
We have became friends over the years, and it amazing to me each season, the designs she comes up with, and the growing popularity of her designs. American celebrities love her...and she is quite a talent. The best things about her is she is involved in many charities, to help the community...particulary, ovarian cancer.
Check out her website. I love so many items, I didn't know which image to post!

Website: alexwoo.com

No comments: