Monday, November 01, 2010

THIS IS NOT IKEA-FINDS OF THE WEEK!













So, one of the biggest finds when I got to LA, was creative director, Alexis Hadjopulos, of THIS IS NOT IKEA.

I found him on Craigslist in 2007 when I was trying to find furniture for my new apt on a budget. I wanted to go green and find furniture that was vintage and mix it with the mid-century modern reissued pieces that I had.I met him and fell in love with him. He is not only talented at decorating and interior design with no formal background, but he is so handsome, he gives Nate Berkus and Jon Hamm a run for the money.

Even though I may have the furniture that I think I Need, I still look on his website every week to find cool things. Most pictured is between $85 and $250.The industrial table is around $600, and the green paito furniture is not priced. THE PRICES ARE TOTALLY REASONABLE. He usually prices most chairs at $185, and there are a few pieces over that amount but its always best to check on his website and I think they might ship if you live outside the city. He is a genius. I adore him. Check his store out by clicking on the title above. Its in LA.

No comments: