Wednesday, November 03, 2010

HORNE








I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. I found it as mentioned before, on REMODELISTA. They have some of the top notch designers and companies featured on their site. UK designer Ben Hubert,German designer Carl Mertens, Portugual company Cutipol, and my favorite item today is the $105 French Press Coffee Pot with a Wood Handle by Freud. It makes 8 cups and look at it...so gorgeous! I am buying it as I write this posting on another tab.
Also, I know its not politically correct, but I do really like cowhide rugs. They carry a line called Serra from Argentina. Amazing and unique cowhide rugs that run a little over a $!000, but still, something that is worth the money. Have you seen this anywhere? Check it out by clicking on the title above.

I recommend this site. High design at affordable prices.

No comments: