Saturday, November 06, 2010

MISSONMOD IN NY AREA




When I lived in Cobble Hill Brooklyn earlier this year, I shopped at online at a place called MISSIONMOD that I found online. I didn't tell anyone about it because I was greedy and wanted all the mid-century deals to myself. Now that I don't live in NY anymore, I am sharing. I have attached a few things that I browsed quickly but really do the research and you will find some great finds. The prices for items ARE EVERY REASONABLE. Lamps usually $175, the credenza's usually go for $300. They have this amazing aluminum barcart that is such a great find for $175 which I didn't attach cause the server wouldn't let me but it was the best thing they had. MissionMod is located in NJ, so you will need a car to pick the items up or they do deliver to NY.

No comments: