Saturday, November 06, 2010

THE SARTORIALIST FOR INSPIRATION










This is my follow post to what I had said a few weeks ago. LA PEOPLE ARE NOT STYLISH.
People...just cause you bought something at Fred Segal's or BarneysNewYork, or Neiman's does not make it stylish. People ask me why I bother to dress up everyday...and I'm thinking...am I dressed up? I am trying very hard to keep the rolling of the eyes that I find myself doing often to myself these days.

There is an amazing blog that I look to often for fashion inspiration. I was on the fence about sharing it but most of you fashionista's know about it and its a great way for me to see what's out there on the streets. Scott Schuman's blog has many amazing contributor's now, but his monthly page in GQ is always a fun read. Here are some of his street finds in Paris, Milan, London and New York. Check it out by clicking on the title above.

No comments: