Friday, October 29, 2010

LONNY MAGAZINE










While I was in New York shooting my segment for the Nate Berkus show on my apt, I met the most amazing and GORGEOUS women that has inspired thousands of interior designers and editors this past year. MICHELLE ADAMS from LONNY MAGAZINE and her work associate Ellie Sommerville who has a great gift guide this month. We were both filming segments minutes from each other and ended up talking a bit and then I realized it was Michelle Adams from Lonny Magazine. WOW. She was giving me a pep talk as I was VERY NERVOUS.

Lauched a year ago by Michelle Adams and Photographer Patrick Cline, Lonny has been featured in Vanity Fair(where I used to work), The New York Times, NPR, Design Sponge, Apt Therapy, Nate Berkus Show, blogs worldwide, and Nate Berkus and Kelly Weartler, look to them for inspiration. Its a phenomenon that is only going to get bigger.


I LOVE THEIR MISSION STATEMENT.
"OUR MISSION is to open the doors to accessible design and connect our readers to their favorite products and resources at the click of a mouse. Our freedom from page limits means that we can share more content in each issue, delivering an intimate look into the way people really live." Check it out by clicking on the title above.


PLEASE...if you are into interior design, this online magazine will change your life. I was so sad when Domino Folded but with Lonny coming out, it was like finding a new boyfriend after a bad breakup.

No comments: