Monday, October 18, 2010

CHIC MIRRORS FOR GOOD ENERGY




I was helping a friend Sara, redesign her space this weekend. I sort of felt that when I walked into her space, there was stagnant energy. THe first thing I noticed that she didn't have that many mirrors in her home.

After reading so many feng shui books, and for all you fashionistas out there that are like me and that like mirrors, put your mind to rest. You are not just vain, but smart.

Mirrors may reflect your gorgeous image but it also sucks in POSITIVE Chi if you position the mirrors across from any door or windows. Its suck in light and positive energy that breaths life into your space. I'm serious people. My friend who is chinese taught me this when I was in college. Place a large mirror across from a large window and notice the difference. Its quite amazing. I LOVE THIS MIRROR pictured above which will cost about $400. Check it out by clicking on the title above. If you hug three of them on a wall, wow.

If you can't afford this, then there is a great alternative at Pottery Barn which I have attached that go for about $79-$99 for each mirror.Eleanor Frameless Mirrors they are called.

No comments: