Thursday, October 15, 2009

MUST HAVE BOOTS



I saw a girl walking on Spring Street today...I think she was a model but never the less I saw her and I stopped her because I LOVED HER SHOES.
I figured they were either Gucci or Barneys or something high end, but when I she said..."VIA SPIGA", I thought, I might be able to afford these boots! There is store on Broome Street and B"way which I went to right afterward to try them on and see if they had them in stock. THEY WERE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES I HAVE EVER WALKED IN. No joke. Its calf-skin as well so they look really expensive. They were affordable, $350...which is alot but for one pair of shoes but not if you look at them as an investment.
I am going to live in these boots this fall and winter. NOrstrom carries them but they are sold out the lady said but try the link above as Norstrom restocks every few weeks.

TO see or purchase them, click on the title above.

1 comment:

Devadeva Mirel said...

wow...i have been looking for LOW heeled boots..thanks!