Thursday, October 15, 2009

DOG BAR






I found this website while surfing for some things for my new dog (which I have not gotten but I will be soon). I am still looking on Petfinder and the North Shore league for the dog of my dreams. We just got the apt secured so starting to prepare!
I found these over the top items which some are a bit ridiculous, I had to post them. They are chic and cool...but a bit indulgent for a dog. Check them out by clicking on the title. Most items are reasonably priced, except the doggie couches which range from $300-$500 dollars. I particularly like the soft top travelling cage that is only $99 and the water and food bowl in wood that is about $30. There is a small potty box which has real grass which seems cool for for those small dogs that are not trained.

No comments: