Sunday, October 18, 2009

ANTHROPOLOGIE UNDER $100













I was in the market for new wine glasses since I am sort over my riedel glasses from 4 years ago. I have been sort of inspired lately by Kelly Wearstler's 80's gothic style to redesign my Brooklyn pad. I was researching my favorite blogs but the ones that I want that the foodinista suggested by Simon Pearce are too expensive for my budget.(I break glasses frequently so that would be a bad investment). I figured I would get some regular water classes from Anthropologie to use for casual wine drinking. I was surprised to find a ton of things under $100.

My favorites things were the following:
They have commissioned two brands/artists which I really like to do a exclusive line. Very 80's water glasses by RUFFIAN (duo Brian Wolk and Cluade Morais who have about 20 items they designed for Anthropologie).$18 each. A book by the duo is also on sale with sketches of the last two seasons which might make some cool art work if matted correctly. Next were dessert plates by famous artist Trey Speegle, a limited collection. I like two of them. $12 each...moving onto a cool affordable doormat for $48. Next, Eco friendly cleaning products by Murchison-Hume (set of 6) was sort of cool for the apt at $78, and these fun gothic shot glasses that flip over as stands were cool if you like doing shots, $28...and the $10 vintage style 40 watt bulbs were a interesting shape and very delicate. Lastly, great slate coasters for $24 next to this over the top lamp shades for my new lamps that I got at a estate sale in East Hampton.

Check out these items by clicking the title and surf a bit. They have a ton of great items for sale. Oh...did I forget to mention the John Robshaw rugs that are on sale. Very cool.

No comments: