Thursday, October 08, 2009

Jason B.









I have having dinner with an old friend tonight at PO restaurant in Brooklyn tonight. I worked with in the past at various magazines, but his current work is looking so good I wanted to share it with all of you. (Especially if you are commissioning photo work).
Jason Bell is based out of New York and London. He is a Vogue favorite, but he is the coolest, most down to earth smartass I know, and had great design sense. His dad is an architect, and his partner is a well-known photo agent. His best friends are Kate Winslet and other English A-list folks but he keeps it real, and is just a riot to hang out with. He is the biggest photo geek I know, and that is why I love him so much. We can talk shop for hours and be mean to each other and still laugh hysterically at our own expense.
Check out his work by clicking on the title above.

No comments: