Friday, August 13, 2010

MOMA









I went to the Moma yesterday, inspired by my friend Eveline visiting from Austrailia. She MY FAVORITE artist and I have alot of her pieces. She is in town for a illustration conference. She told me to check out the Moma before I split.

I really love the architecture of the building. I will upload some of the photos I took there tonight but wanted to post a few things that I found in the design store that might be of interest to you. I loved the bright blue shredding scissors for $18 (this was something that Eveline got and I knocked off). The Knife stand is a great present for a cook, $130. The Chilewich iphone case was sort of cool, $40. Laptop cool feet seems good for your neck, $14. Finally, my favorite part of the design store was their Muji items. THey have there own small Muji section.

No comments: