Friday, August 13, 2010

IKEA STUFF









Its random that I a blogging about Ikea while in New York but I noticed all the small businesses here like hip coffee shops, or restaurants have alot of ikea items and its looks cool and chic. I was at the Moma yesterday and shopping in the design store where I spent way to much on random items, but last night, went onto the ikea website. I know the design store is hipper and had amazing knick knacks but for the price...ikea is a pretty damn good sloppy second. I found some cool items on the website. You might want to take a look before you go crazy shopping for your new redesign or for your vacation home.
Tins, $3.99. Silver Vase, $12.99. Red Modern Bowl, $24.99. Bright blue crib, $99. Clear Glasses, $3.99 four pack, Small Pink scented candle in glass, $3.99. work desk, $39.99, 4x4 bright green rug, $29.99, striped baby towel with hoodie, $9.99.
You can get to the Ikea website by clicking on the title above.

No comments: