Sunday, October 26, 2008

SHARON SUH IN KOREA!










I just returned from another international vacation..two week in Korea. My sister, mom and I went for two weeks. My mother had a Seoul University Reunion, so she invited us to come along and Shel and I travelled on our own to many different parts of Korea. I don't think that I have been to so many places in my life in that time frame, very unlike me to be the diligent tourist, but I thought it was a once in a lifetime trip and so I pushed through. It was quite fascinating. Here are a few visual highlights, but the most memorable places...cheonjiyeon waterfalls, Jeolmui Forest, Andong, JeJu Island and of course the cosmopolitan city of Seoul.
I had so much rice and kimchee, I have a new friend named Stella which I brought back from Korea. Its my new little pot belly. I like her alot, but being back in the states now, she may not last very long.
If you want to see more photos, you can go into my facebook album which you can get to clicking on the title above.

No comments: