Wednesday, October 08, 2008

DISH TOWELS




Hello!
I just got back from New York a few days ago and I have been a bit crazy lately trying to book the a bunch of people for my personal work, watching the debates, and doing some fall cleaning.
While I was trying to get organized and I realized that I needed to do a makeover on my kitchen. Rather than tear out the cabinets and the countertop, I decided instead to do a minor makeover due to debates scaring the pants off of me and making me think twice about my kitchen resdesign.

I decided, the new makeover...Dishes, towels and color scheme. Its a quick fix.
The first thing I did was throw out all my old dishtowels and purchase new ones. I have attached three different ones I was chosing from but I decide to go with the Grey William Sonoma Towels. Classic.
WILLIAM SONOMA come in a set of Four for $18. The colorful ones are from ANTHROPOLOGIE and the set of 3, sell for $24. Lastly, the white ones are from SUR LA TABLE. I like the all white...reminds me of a Paris kitchen. Set of 4 are only $9.95.

You can to to WILLIAM SONOMA's LINK by clicking on the title!

No comments: