Friday, October 10, 2008

PAULETTE'S MACARONS IN BEVERLY HILLS


After spending so much time in Paris a few weeks ago, I love Macarons. I have been looking for some in LA, and I think I found the perfect Macaron!
Paulette’s. These are hand-made daily Beverly Hills, inspired by master pastry chef Christophe Michalak. They are delightfully bright and bold with the perfect amount of chewy that I like in a macaron. A mini-box of two cost $4...great for a party!
Viennese architect Andrea Lenardin Madden received the City of Beverly Hills Design Award for the concept and design of their shop. Paulette Beverly Hills was also recognized by prestigious I.D. Magazine, earning the 54th Annual Design Award for the Environment...a very cool place to check out if you are in LA. You can purchase their yummy macarons on line. Click on the title above!

No comments: