Tuesday, September 09, 2008

HABITAT FEATURES MIRIAM VAN DER LUBBE AND NIELS VAN EIJK



I found this clock shopping in Paris...in fact, I love all the clocks. THe one in particular is a Clock designed by Miriam Van Der Lubbe and Niels Van Eijk for Habitat. Powder coated steel. 1AA battery required.

Don't let the photo fool you...Its HUGE, but makes a statement in any room. You can see the scale of the one that i love in the group clock photo.
I think I am going to have to go and get it. ITs about $175 at Habitat ( sort of the a higher priced IKEA in Europe). Unfortunately for all you Americans, you can only get it in Europe. No online shopping. Hope you have a friend abroad. Habitat also houses some amazing dishware and housewares by many famous designers like one of my favorites Marcel Wanders.

No comments: