Monday, September 15, 2008

FRETTE TOWELS AT BLUEFLY.COM



I am finally in LA. HOME. After staying in Paris for a month, Poland for a week, Hampton's for a week, and Manhattan for a few days, I was ready to get home into my comfortable bed and my own apartment! I was dreaming abou sitting on my couch and watching a movie with my favorite missoni throw blanket!!!
I stayed at my friend Christina Iwase's place in Manhattan. She lives on the upper east side, next to Eat on 81st, and I have to tell you, Christina knows how to live in luxury. Lucas and I arrived at her spacious apt, and only the best for guests. Luxurious Frette bedsheets and towels, tasty champagne from France, white wine specially ordered from the wine country in California, tasty homemade meals with ingredients only from the most posh deli's in New York...fancy Sabon shower and hand soap in Lavender and lemon scents ...I felt like I was Bill Clinton with slanted eyes.

With all the luxury I experienced at Christina's...I have total bath towel and bedsheet envy. I bought Matteo bedsheets a few months ago which I TOTALLY LOVE, but there is nothing like sleeping in FRETTE. They are the best. I have the Missioni bathtowels but again, nothing like FRETTE. They are the softest most heavenly items I have experienced in the last 5 weeks.

Blue fly is having a big sale right now and sheets, duvet,s and bath towels are 50% off. No more hand towels available. Check out the sale by clicking on the title above!
Go Christina!

No comments: