Friday, February 16, 2007

TOP DESIGN



I hate reality TV. I hate that I love this show.
TOP DESIGN is on WEDNESDAY night at 10pm on the Bravo Channel. I can't help myself, this is must see TV. Apparently, its set up like the show TOP MODEL, but involves interior designers. The panel includes a very caddy Jonathan Adler, who is like to bitchy judge that obviously favors the boys that he would probably like to sleep with...Kelly Wearstler, who is like the Paula Abdul who is in my opinion the most credible judge. Then there is the Elle Decor Editor in Chief, Margaret Russell,that has completely lost touch with what is modern and chic... does she actually thinks that the aquanet hair looks good?
The show makes each challenge an uncomfortable drama situation which reconfirms to me that I am not such an ass...some of these guys are so untalented and such drama queens, that you can't help watch. I think Goil is the most talented and he will win this show. Check it out by clicking on the pink title.

No comments: