Thursday, February 22, 2007

OSCARS


I am having a big Oscar party at my place. Lots of friends, junk food, beer and wine, and I am expecting alot of caddy trash talk.

The Oscar ceremony honoring film achievements is on Sunday, February 25, 2007. This is the 79th Award show, which will be held in LA at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland and shown on ABC, beginning at 5:00 p.m. (PST).
Stay clear of Hollywood.

Ellen DeGeneres has been set to host, and if you click on the pink title, you can see the list of nominees. I haven't seen all the film yet, so my votes are not very educated, but I would like to see Little Miss Sunshine win and also Jennifer Hudson win for supporting actress. I am always for the underdog...I like those kind of stories where people's dream come true.

No comments: