Friday, February 02, 2007

DRUDGE REPORT

Ever since I moved to LA two years ago I have noticed a little change in myself. In New York, I found myself reading alot more. The things that I read were alot different that things that I read and watch now too. Its really funny, and it true, once you move to LA it seems like you lose a few brain cells.
I went from reading the NY TIMES, DRUDGE REPORT, THE NEW YORKER, VANITY FAIR and watching important and interesting documentaries from NETFLIX, to reading books written by the Dali Lama, Shopping magazines such as Domino, DVR'ing shows which I didn't in NY since I didn't have cable... and watching Grey's Anatomy or Men in Trees.
I know that there are alot of differences between the two cities, but I am going to make a conscious effort to get back what I was doing before. Educating myself on things going on in the world, and not who is breaking up with who. If you feel like getting a few brain cells back, check out the Drudge Report. Its great gossip, but gossip that covers international news.

No comments: