Thursday, May 24, 2012

HOOVER WINDTUNNELMACH CYCLONIC VACCUM


Ok...I'm officially an old lady. I'm blogging about vacuums.

... but this one is pretty fricken awesome.

Its loud, heavy and high tech...but if you have allergies like I do, then you need to get this.
I have hardwood floors and carpet and if you don't mind the weight of it and the obnoxious noise...Its unbelievable. I just think of all the dustmites and god knows what its killing so it makes me feel better.

I was going to buy the Dyson vacuum, but a friend of mine told me about this and she told me to go to Home Shopping Network and see the video on it.

I purchased two, it took 5 days to get here, free shipping and I assembled it myself after having two tantrums in the process.

The vacuum picks up so much dust and dirt and hair, it makes my skin crawl to see it all in the vaccum. If you can't afford a Dyson, this is a very good alternative to cleaning up your pad.
It was $159 on HSN (with free shipping) a few days ago (may 2012) but I think its sold out. I just found it on Amazon.com for $199. I would check in with HSN in a few days...




No comments: