Friday, May 25, 2012

GUCCI AND REVLON





One of my favorite makeup artists (next to Dick Page), is a woman named Gucci Westman. I worked with Gucci back in the Vanity Fair and InStyle days when I was a photo editor. Gucci was a spectacular talent, and was such a sweet and amazing person that made everyone feel good. Also, she just happens to be the most gorgeous being on the planet.
When I would get big shoot to commission out, I always wanted her to be on set, since she had such a great energy. This of course, was before she became a superstar but before the career success, she was always just the coolest chick on set.

She has moved on to be Revlon's global artistic director. As one of the most sought after makeup artists in the biz, she's brought in new fresh talent at Revlon and I think it super cool. Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde were very good choices since they are both approachable and down to earth women she is.

Check out her ad's.

No comments: