Tuesday, December 29, 2009

KATE SOMMERVILLE




A friend of mine, Cynthia, got me a gift certificate and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!! Kate Sommerville is located in the heart of West Hollywood right near my condo next to Marc Jacobs. Its very chic and has an A list celebrity client list, but the reviews were very good and anything this friend who purchased this for me does or buys, means that its the smart thing to do. After a little research myself, it seems that Emma and Lily are the most knowledgable if you can't get Kate herself. Also, skip the valet and park on the street for $2 in quarters.

If you are visiting from out of town or just need something to give you a little ego boost, I would check this place out. You should check out the products they have which you can buy online if you live outside of LA. Jessica Alba, Kate Walsh, Felicity Huffman are a few that are on the "testimonials" page.

I remember when I worked at Instyle many moon ago, Kate Sommerville products would show up and I would snatch them for $1 at the beauty sales, but life is a little different now that I don't work at a magazine.

No comments: