Monday, December 07, 2009

ANGRY LITTLE ASIAN GIRL






My friend Kimberly Reiner told me about this blog after I told her that she was a gay man stuck in a little jewish girls body. She forwarded me this website and told me that I reminder her of the angry little asian girl. Never heard of her but once I saw this, I fell in love with her. For all you Marni wearing fashionistas, I am sure you have outgrown this tee-shirts with smart ass writing, but for those of that are still child-like and don't care what people think, these tees would sure look cute underneath your Marc Jacobs velvet blazers or Anthropologie sweaters. It would also be a good little gift for that fashionable asian girlfriend you have that has everything.

For a good laugh, check Lela Lee's creative by clicking on the title above.

SO FUNNY!

No comments: