Friday, April 11, 2008

CANDLES


I am a candle snob.
I like minimal packaging, subtle scents, and I like white.... and those kind of candles usually cost about $35-$50 a pop at Fred Segal or Barneys. Well folks, if you are like me, on a budget, check out the new candles at OLD NAVY. I know what you are thinking...but seriously. GO.

You CANNOT get them online...I checked. Go to the store right now, and they have these fantastic $12.50 candles, clear glass, great delicate shape, and some terrific scents.
I purchased the sparkling green tea, and a few of the ruby guava, but there are about 7 different ones to choose from. There was another one I should have gotten...grass...it was pretty nice. As I said, they are not online, so no picture of them, but check them out for yourselves. I got 10 of them...there going to go fast.

No comments: