Tuesday, April 15, 2008

LUCAS ZAREBINSKI



I like original art. I am not into posters of naked bodies or movie posters.
I try and find artists at schools, small galleries or on website to add to my collection. I have been interested in illustration lately so if you know of anyone, email me.
My boyfriend, Lucas is a talented photographer. He currently has some work in OUTSIDE and next week, LOS ANGELES TIMES MAGAZINE...a 10 page portfolio.
He did a series on TREES that is quite breathtaking. He sells images to private clients. These are a few of my favorites, and they are reasonably priced. (11x14 unframed prints are $550 if you mention my name...Sharon)...otherwise, they go for $1500 per print through a gallery. You can contact him by clicking on the title above.
He is out of town on a fun road trip to Mexico but should be back in a week.
Check out his work!

No comments: