Thursday, October 11, 2007

MISSONI TOWELS



I was reading Lizzie Garrett's blog called Designwatcher.com, one of my favorite blogs. Lizzie featured the Missoni Throws which got me investigating Missoni Home... I have always been a huge fan of the home collection but didn't think I could afford it.
I had gotten a few beach towels as gifts and just figured it was out of my price range.
I decided last week that my bathroom is a bit sterile in design, so I think these towels would add a bit of color and class to the two rooms that need help! Check them out on this website. They are fairly reasonable in price but just a the burst of color that your bathrooms might need. Bath Towels are $42, and the hand towels are $15.
Sizes: hand towel 16" width x 28" length, bath towel 27" width x 46" length

No comments: