Monday, October 22, 2007

KELLY WEARSTLER



I had the priveledge of meeting Kelly Wearstler on a shoot a few months ago when we were shooting her for the Bon Appetit Awards for the award for the best Designer of the year. At that time, she told me that she had a line coming out and I was so excited to see what she would do. As I was looking at DESIGN SPONGE a few days ago, and then also Lizzie's DESIGN WATCHER, and both of them being my favorite blogs... I saw that she had a party at Berdorf's and that the line has launched! If your not familiar with her, you obviously don't watch TOP DESIGN.
She is Los Angeles-based and is most well known for her interior design. She created the taste-making designs of luxury hotel properties (Viceroy Santa Monica and Palm Springs), exclusive restaurants (BG in New York's Bergdorf Goodman) and celebrity residences (Ben Stiller and Jeanne Tripplehorn's homes), and also is the Paula Abdul of Top Design. I went onto the Bergdorf website and her stuff isn't on there at this time but I am sure it will be soon. Check her out or if you live in NY, check out the new showroom that she has. Click on the title above to get more info about her design items at Berdorf's.

No comments: