Monday, March 19, 2007

SURF BREAK




I am going to be in New York in early May so I am going to take a trip to Costa Rica and try and get my ass in gear for this summer. I do have a big desire to be able to surf confidently, and I had a little mishap a few months ago with an accident in Mexico that left me afraid of going out into the water. I realized that the only way I am going to beat this fear, is dealing with it head on. SO I am off to Costa Rica to get this thing past me and I have been taking surfing lesson again every weekend just to get out there with someone that can teach me how to use my new 7'10 board and go over all the safety tips with me.

I found this surf school, and thought it looked cool. I am still looking into a few more, but I am excited to visit the island and explore. Check it out by clicking on the pink title. Also, there is a surf school for just girls called SURF DIVAS and VOCE too. I think co-ed would make it more interesting, but for those of you that feel safer with the all girl thing, you have a choice.

No comments: