Sunday, June 19, 2011

TV REPAIR IN LA


Johnny's TV Repair. They come to your home. 323 660 9900
(HD tv'd, Plasma's, old tv's, VCR's, DVD's, Camcorders, turntables, amplifiers, CD Players...)


I always have something that needs to be fixed in my apt and it will sit there for about a month or two before I get to it.. My Flat Screen TV was acting up the last few weeks, and because I have recently become very addicted to a show called the Voice, this was a priority.
I realized that I always buy new things when something is broken rather than taking the time to fix it...a new years resolution I made this year not to do.

I googled TV Repair LA, and found Johnny's TV Repair. They got to my house in 45 minutes, and man in his early 20's came with a clip board and a box, and greeted me very professionally with assertiveness. He was fast, quiet, and gave me an amazing quote of $150. Afterwards, he gave me reciept, told me there was a 120 day guarentee.

I asked his name, so that I could call the manager to give him a good rec. He told me that he and his dad owned the business and that there was no need to call. When I went to tip him $20, he refused it and said that it was a quick fix, and that it was unnessarry due the ease of the repair. I love this company. More people should hire these guys.

No comments: