Saturday, March 12, 2011

NARCISSISTS THAT ARE OUT OF LINE...TAKE A NAP



I saw this and I am sure most of you have already read about it, but its amazing that I wanted to read about this before the Earthquake update in Japan, or news going on in Libya... or even the weather.

Alec Baldwin who is one of my favorite actors (whom I have never met) and is known to be one of the biggest egos in Hollywood. He told Playboy that he is in talks of writing a book on how to raise your child, and even has his own wallpaper that is listed ALEX BALDWIN on allthebestwallpapers.com. Its actually ALEC people.

Mr. Baldwin giving Charlie Sheen, a perverted and mentally ill version of himself, advice on how to conduct himself is more than entertaining. Perhaps Mel Gibson will join with some more advice.


You can read his very entertaining article on the Huffington Post. Click the title above.

No comments: