Thursday, June 17, 2010

KRILL OIL


I rarely watch TV, but if I do, its only a few shows like Dr. Oz. Oprah's doctor. I watched the show yesterday and there is a new phenomenon that is all the rage now, which is Krill Oil. Its supposed to be better than any other fish oil for woman and for kids.

Krill oil consists of three components: (1) omega-3 fatty acids similar to those of fish oil (2) omega-3 fatty acids and (3) astaxanthin, an antioxidant.

You can check it out by going onto Mr. Mercola's website or just google krill oil and do some research. I started taking the fish oils a few months ago daily, and I have noticed that I have better skin, I have dropped some weight, and I generally feel better. I am sure that is from my diet, but I do think that the fish oil has helped. CHeck it out by clicking on the title above.

No comments: