Sunday, May 09, 2010

OLD NAVY YOGA CLOTHES





I started doing Bikram Yoga a few weeks ago. Its the most challenging thing I think I have ever done, and each time I Do it, I swear that I won't ever do it again. Its INTENSE, and serious a time commitment of 90 minutes in a hot 105 degree room doing 26 poses... with a bunch of sticky sweaty people. I know, it doesn't sound enjoyable at all, but when you leave there, 2 lbs lighter with all the toxins in your body out of you, its sort of a euphoric feeling and also a feeling of accomplishment.
It has cured my insomnia which I have had for the last month and I just feel cleaner. I needed to get some appropriate workout clothing and so I went to lululemon and nearly died when I paid $90 for workout pants and $50 for a bra tank top. I quickly decided this was stupid and I went to Old Navy. They had some great things for 1/2 the cost, and they are actually having a sale right now. I attached the items I purchased and a few other things that were not on the website, and I got myself some cute affordable things without feeling like I just got robbed. Click on the title above to see the activewear section but best to just go to the closest Old Navy. The bratops were under $15, and the pants, under $17.

No comments: