Saturday, May 22, 2010

APC



I was in the APC store the other day and I have to remind all of you not to forget about this wonderful little things in this store...like these cute red and white tennis sneakers for $140, or the classic dark denim jeans for $160, and they have fantastic music CD mixes for $15. Expensive yes, but they keep it real and its classic and I promise you the things you get there will be in your closet for a few years.

Stores like APC, Helmut Lang (even though Helmut Lang doesn't design for Helmut Lang), and Steven Alan have the coolness factor that most LA girls don't. I try and stay as far away from Kitson and BCBG as I can, and stick to cool shit. If you can't afford it, then try H and M, who has great knock offs of the above designers. I don't want to knock all you Kim Kardashian look alikes, but if you went to NY for a week, the fashionista's there would eat you for breakfast.

No comments: