Friday, June 19, 2009

BURKEDECOR.COM





I have to be honest. MOVING SUCKS. You have to pack, then throw out a bunch of things that you love but never use...in fear of becoming one of those strange people that hoard like you see on Dateline or those home shows. Its a good excersise of letting material things go on top of Saying goodbye to amazing friends and great neighbors...ahhhhhh...

UNPACKING...this process also reminds you of all the money you have spend frivolously on clothing, bedding, and random things and makes you never want to buy anything again.

The day comes though, like TODAY, a week later for me, when I am looking at a new apt with next to almost nothing. The first that this new apt needs is new THROW PILLOWS.

Koko Company designs the most unique modern bedding and pillows. I sort of like these saturated colors unlike the maharam eames pillows that I have in my LA apartment. These are two that might be nice for fall. See the bottom two made out of wool. These will run about $80.
The other ones that I like are from Thomas Paul on the same website called burkedecor.com. The Thomas Paul ones are linen and quite graphic an vibrant. You can get to it by clicking on the title.

No comments: