Monday, December 11, 2006

M WARD


I know alot of you may be sick of the indie rock that just won't go way, but I have to tell you about one more guy who is worth the $12. M (short for Matt) Ward, is one of my favorites these days. He grew up in San Luis Obispo, Calif., and his lyrics and his slow and self important music makes me think that just one more won't kill me. He had a fantastic CD that came out in 2005 called, "Transistor Radio," which got rave reviews from ALL thereputable critics, and you can check out his website to see the long list.
Some great songs...You Still Believe in Me, One Life Away and Big Boat. For his new CD "Post War", you can listen to a few of the songs on MySpace.com. He will be touring, and is due to perform in NY on Jan 26, Chicago on Jan 29, LA on Feb 2 and San Francisco on Feb 4th. He is definitely one to watch. www.mwardmusic.com.

No comments: