Sunday, July 03, 2011

CHRISTINA GANDOLFO









I did a porfolio review about a month ago for APA in Los Angeles, which is a group of photographers that establish, endorse, and promote professional practices, standards, and ethics in the photographic and advertising community.

I met a photographer there named Christina Gandolfo who was an inspiration to me. She is a breast cancer survivor that after finding out she had cancer and living through chemotherapy and being cancer free, decided to follow her dream of becoming a photographer after years of being a magazine editor.

I particularly like her pet photography. I highly recommend her if you live in Los Angeles. She does hip portraits and great photo of animals. Best part...she is SO AFFORABLE. Sittings start at $350.

Check her out by clicking on the title above.

No comments: