Friday, December 03, 2010

KIKI & POLLY BY LISA GOLIGHTLY






This is my one true favorite find this year. I LOVE illustration and custom portraits. I found Lisa Golightly and I can't tell enough people about her custom portrait Illustrations. Here is an artist that will take your photograph and make it into a very subtle illustration of your kids or family into affordable art that is custom and elegant. This is great for all my customers that have some portraits I have done. Go into the website and go into the SKETCH OR LINE PORTRAIT section. I lean toward the side of very much disliking painted portraits like the English did back in the day. Its a bit out of date and I think this type of custom is more modern and less pretentious. HOWEVER, she does have a section if you want to go there. I am going to commission a 10x10 which is only $285!

Check it out by clicking on the title above!

No comments: