Sunday, March 14, 2010

WEN HAIRCARE


I have a good friend that I saw the other day and her hair looked amazing. Really shiny and full and just healthy. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she just switched shampoos. She saw it on a cheesy infomercial she said and she bought it one day. Apparently many celebrities ladies use this pricy shampoo and they live by it.
Its a non chemical herbal enriched conditioner shampoo that does not lather but still cleans the hair. Its also good for all of us gals that color our hair. I didn't buy it on the site, but rather she told me to go onto Ebay. Its cheaper and you don't have to do that 3 month commitment thing. You just buy want you want and its $19.99 for the shampoo and $7 for shipping.
CHeck it out by clicking on the title above.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hey Sharon!

I still follow your blog (luv it!) I use Wen Fig and I LOVE IT!!!! I also use the conditioning mask, I leave it on overnight and my hair is brilliant in the AM. Hope all is well!!! :)