Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MELISSA'S FROM BRAZIL





My friend Heather commented on my facebook page...a shot of my feet that I posted on Facebook. I though she was giving me a little bite cause I sort of knocked off her shot of her feet on facebook, but she was just inquiring about the shoes.
SHe liked them. Considering she was a fashion editor inquiring about my shoes, I immediately felt flattered and coming from a girl who like shoes as much as I do, it was a "three snaps" moment.
I emailed her the info but figured I should write about these shoes so you can get them. They are about $59-$79 for the flats. All plastic...all the rage in East Hampton and in Brooklyn and possibly everywhere else. Great for the beach cause you can turn them into going out shoes at night too.

Check them out by clicking on the title. I got the black ones but was very tempted to get all of them since the price is right.

No comments: