Monday, April 27, 2009

CRATE AND BARRELL'S PASTA BOWLS



I did an apt swap last month with a woman named Stefanie Karp who lives in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn. She stayed at my place and she said she quite liked what I had done to the apt and she enjoyed her stay in LA. When I asked if there was anything that I could have done to the apt, she randomly said that I could use some good basic pasta bowls and some non-crystal wine glasses.
As soon as I could turn my computer on, I have been searching for the perfect white pasta bowl...villeroy and boch...cb2.com...conrans...martha stewart...mudd...but I have to say, the simple white bistro style bowls are what I liked the best with a rim. I found these at Crate and Barrell which is strange cause I never shop there but I like these ones. They are $8.95 each.

No comments: