Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PETFINDER




I was volunteering at a Dog Rescue called Ace of Hearts about 6 months ago. I got an adorable Jindo mix to foster for two months. I adored him but he was a special needs dog, and so I had to give him back after that time because I wasn't trained to handle his issues. I took a little break from the volunteering, but I think I am ready to give another dog another chance and foster again. I watch DOG WHISPER regularly and last night, there was a show on dogs that are rescued from being killed. If you are ready to get a dog, please consider adoption. There are hundreds of loving animals that need homes...they just need some close attention for the first couple of weeks. Dogs can change our lives just as much as we can change their lives.
Here is a great website that you can find a great dog near your neighborhood. Check it out by clicking on the pink title.

No comments: